Comment on page
LFi One User Guide
Comes with the GoogleTM app and Google ChromeTM. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
The LFi One includes an internal battery. You can track your battery status with the icon shown on the top right of the screen.
Warning 33W Fast Charger
We use only LYOTECH LABS-approved batteries specifically designed for your phone. Incompatible batteries can cause serious damage to your phone or even physical injury. Never place batteries or phones on or in heating devices such as microwave ovens, stoves, or radiators. Batteries may explode when overheated.
To make sure your phone is able to make calls, insert the SIM card in the following order:
- Insert and press the ejector pin into the hole on the side to pop the card tray.
- With the phone facing up, insert the cardholder into the phone in the direction of the arrow.
Press the power button for 3-5 seconds to boot.
Open the SMS app
Select New Information
Enter a phone number or browse your contacts
Select Edit Information and enter your text
When writing a text message, select images, videos, or other files you want to add.
You can take a new picture or video right away, and send.
Main menu > settings system > language and input method Language and input method > language > language adding
Select the language you need, and the system Will automatically jump back to the language interface.
Select the icon after the language bar and drag it to the first one.
The maximum electromagnetic radiation absorption ratio (SAR) of this product is ≤2.0W/kg
In line with the requirements of the national standard
EN62209-1:2016; EN 62209-2:2010; EN 62479:2010; EN 50360:2017; EN 50566:2017;
Placement of the Device:
- The phone should be at least 15cm away from any medical implant or rhythm adjuster.
- Never put the device in your coat pocket.
Temperature and Heat Considerations:
- Do not expose the device and other batteries to high temperatures or heat-generating equipment, such as sunlight, heaters, microwave ovens, ovens, or water heaters.
- Overheating of the battery can cause an explosion.
- When charging is complete or not charging, disconnect the charger from the device and unplug the charger from the outlet.
- If the device is equipped with a non-removable battery, do not replace the battery by yourself to avoid damaging the battery or the device.
- Use of an unapproved or incompatible power source, charger, or battery may cause fire, explosion, or other hazards.
- Do not disassemble or reset the battery, insert other objects, immerse in water, or other liquids to avoid battery leakage, overheating, fire, or explosion.
- Do not drop, crush, scratch, or puncture the battery to avoid subjecting the battery to excessive external pressure, which may result in internal short-circuit and overheating of the battery.
- The company does not bear responsibility for accidents caused by non-standard related charging equipment.
- Thoroughly understand the maintenance of this phone to use the phone more safely and effectively and extend the service life of the phone as much as possible.
- Please follow the instructions in the manual to open the phone, disassemble the accessories, and do not try other methods.
Handle with Care:
- Please avoid dropping, knocking, or shaking your phone. Rough handling of the phone can cause the screen to rupture, damaging the internal circuit board and the delicate structure.
- Do not use chemical solvents or detergents to clean your phone. Wipe the phone case with a soft cotton cloth dampened with water and mild soap.
- Clean the lens with a clean, dry, soft cloth (e.g., camera lens) and display.
- When the charger is not in use, please unplug it from the power outlet.
- Do not connect the battery that has been fully charged to the charger for a long time, as overcharging will shorten the battery life.
Standard Package Contents:
This device's standard package includes:
- Package box
- Protective film
- Protective case
- USB data cable
- OTG cable
These guidelines will help ensure the safe and proper maintenance of your pad.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the condition that this device does not cause harmful interference Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. lf this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/T technician for help. Specific Absorption Rate ( SAR ) information:
This Mobile Phone meets the government's requirements for exposure to radio waves. The guidelines are based on standards that were developed by independent scientific organizations through periodic and thorough evaluation of scientific studies. The standards include a substantial safety margin designed to assure the safety of all persons regardless of age or health requirements, and the use of accessories that maintain a 10mm separation distance between the user's body and the back of the handset. The use of belt clips, holsters, and similar accessories should not contain metallic components in its assembly. The use of accessories that do not satisfy these requirements may not comply with FCC RF exposure requirements and should be avoided Body-worn Operation. This device was tested for typical body-worn operations. To comply with RF exposure requirements,
A minimum separation distance of 10mm must be maintained between the users body and the handset, including the antenna. Third-party belt-clips, holsters, and similar accessories used by this device should not contain any metallic components Body-worn accessories that do not meet these requirements may not comply with RF exposure requirements and should be avoided. Use only the supplied or an approved antenna.
FCC ID : 2ANMU-LFi ONE
Model number: LFI ONE
Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
This device was tested for typical body-worn operations. To comply with RF exposure requirements, a minimum separation distance of 0mm must be maintained between the user body and the handset, including the antenna. Third-party belt clips, holsters, and similar accessories used by this device should not contain any metallic components. Body-worn accessories that do not meet these requirements may not comply with RF exposure requirements and should be avoided. Use only the supplied or approved antenna. This device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU. All essential radio test suites have been carried out.
- 1.Use earphones with care, as excessive sound pressure from earphones and headphones can lead to hearing loss.
- 2.CAUTION: There is a risk of explosion if the battery is replaced with an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries in accordance with the provided instructions.
- 3.This product should only be connected to a USB interface of version USB 2.0.
- 4.The adapter should be installed near the equipment and easily accessible.
- 5.The plug should be considered as the disconnect device for the adapter.
- 6.The device complies with RF specifications when it is used at a minimum distance of 0mm from your body.